Lamb skewers marinated in yogurt and spices
The recipe for these perfectly flavored lamb dish will appeal to you if you are preparing for an Easter or St. George’s Day party and do not plan to bake a whole lamb. And here the taste is really amazing, with products that are found in almost every home.
For the marinade:
- 1 tea cup yogurt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp. crushed dry mint
- juice of half a lemon plus grated peel
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic – finely grated
- a pinch of spicy pepper
For the skewers:
- lamb – cut into pieces suitable for skewers
- a zucchini – cut into pieces with same size like the lamb
- one red onion – cut into pieces with same size like the lamb and zucchini
- wooden skewers pre-soaked in cold water
Prepare the marinade by mixing the products in a suitable container.
Marinate the meat for 4 hours. Thread the skewers by alternating the lamb, zucchini and red onions. Grill on grill pan or barbecue until ready.