Colourful Vitamin Salad
Let us introduce you to a very colourful vitamin salad that is rich both in colour and in vitamins, a true celebration of the senses. Adding an astounding soy sause dressing to the main ingredients, namely, the vegetables would turn the dish into a true culinary masterpiece.
For the salad:
- Baby spinach
- Ruby Red or Romaine lettuce
- Cherry tomatoes in different colours
- 2 stalks of spring onion
- Raw sunflower seeds to sprinkle on top
For the dressing:
- 4 tbsp. sesame or olive oil
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. rice vinegar
- Freshly squeezed lime juice
- A couple of coriander or parsley stalks
Wash, clean and chop the vegetables. You can either arrange them in a big bowl for the whole family or in individual plates- it’s up to you. Sprinkle the sunflower seeds on top.
In a separate bowl, prepare the dressing.
Season and enjoy!