Satisfying dressing with hazelnut tahini combined with chickpeas, crispy radishes and cucumber and copious amounts of parsley will transform this simple salad of familiar products into a delicious and nutritious dish.
- 300 g of canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 4 radishes
- 1 bunch of parsley, finely chopped
- ¼ cup of roasted and coarsely chopped hazelnuts
For tahini dressing:
- 2 tbsp. hazelnut tahini
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- garlic clove (finely grated)
- 1 tbsp apple vinegar
- salt to taste
- juice of ½ lime
- 6 tbsp. гореща вода
Firstly prepare the tahini dressing by mixing the ingredients for it in a bowl and stirring well.
Arrange all salad ingredients in a bowl, season with salt and pepper if desired.